Driving to 30A
From The North:
- Take Highway 331 South at Montgomery, Alabama.
- Follow Highway 331 South until you reach US 98.
- Turn left onto US 98 and go 3.2 miles to CR-395.
- Turn right onto CR-395 and go 3 miles to County Highway 30-A.
From The East Or South:
- Take I-10 West to Highway 79 South at Bonifay, Florida.
- Turn left and continue south to US 98 in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Turn right onto US 98 and continue until you cross the Phillips Inlet Bridge.
- Turn left onto C30-A.
From The West:
- Take I-10 East to Highway 331 South at DeFuniak Springs, Florida.
- Turn right onto 331 South and continue to US 98.
- Turn left (East) onto US 98 and go 3.2 miles to CR-395.
- Turn right (South) onto CR-395 and follow to C-30A.
From The North-West Via Mid-Bay Bridge (Toll):
- From Crestview, Florida, travel South on Highway 85 about 18 miles to Highway 20 in Niceville, Florida.
- Turn left onto Highway 20 and continue going East about 7 miles.
- Turn right onto Highway 293 to cross the Mid-Bay Bridge ($2.50 toll).
- Turn left (East) onto Highway 98 after crossing and go about 15 miles to CR 395.
- Turn right onto CR 395 and follow to C-30A.
For driving directions from your home to 30A, visit the Maps & Directions page.
Flying to 30A
The 30A area is serviced by the:
- Okaloosa Regional Airport in Ft. Walton Beach – approximately 45 miunutes from 30A
- Panama City/Bay County International Airport – approximately 45 miunutes from 30A
- Pensacola Regional Airport – approximately 2 hours miunutes from 30A
Most visitors rent a car from the airports to travel to 30A.
Ground Transportation to 30A
The 30A area is serviced by: